We explore possibilities to dramatically improve quality of life
RHP Group rethinks the way of work, embracing agile teams and building better cosmetics products to boost returns.
RHP Group specializes in creating new formulations, undertake bioequivalence studies and clinical trials for the development of its cosmetics and personal care products. As formulation development is the main area of product creation, we regulate patentability, lifecycle, and the accomplishment of a Personal Care products, Herbal Products, Food Products, Cosmetics product.
We integrate formulation development functions in our product development cycle in different ways. Bioequivalence studies are used to evaluate the vivo biological equivalence of two exclusive creations of a product.
We ensure that two cosmetics and personal care products are bioequivalent, then they are expected to be the same for all intents and purposes. With clinical trials, our researches assess the efficacy of their formulations. Through these trials, our team of researchers finds out about new food, herbal or cosmetic product, diet or medical device that is safe and effective for people.
We focus on:
- Unleashing the power of our people: We are transforming our culture to help fulfill our purpose of creating different products to extend people’s lives. We also aim for creating a company where people can apply their talent and energy at work.
- Delivering transformative innovation: Our consistent investment in research and development fuels the progress. It is the key pillar of our approach towards building a leading, focused medicines company that is powered by innovative solutions. We prioritize game-changing technologies to come up with better products for our stakeholders.
- Executing a robust global quality management system: To be effective, a quality management system has to be robust, intuitive as well as flexible. We ensure every time a process is performed, the same information, methods, skills, and controls are used and applied consistently. This helps us in ensuring continuous improvement.
- Embracing digital technologies, advanced analytics, and artificial intelligence: We understand the importance of digital transformation. We have initiated our transformational journey by implementing digital transformation in terms of new business models, processes, and technologies to drive potent innovation.
- Offering consistent, reliable, and insightful results: The importance of consistency and reliability in customer service is paramount. We contribute towards fostering a strong brand image for your company by offering high-quality products. It can improve the flow of your business in different ways, from building strong customer relationships to improved customer loyalty.
We obtain the Drug Controller General of India’s (DCGI) approval for manufacturing and marketing new Fixed-Dose Combinations and molecules. Drug Controller General of India is the head of the department of the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization of the Government of India, and they are accountable for the approval of licenses of specified categories of drugs. With their approval, we can offer our clients new formulations with our technology under their brand names.
We are driven towards manufacturing innovative products. Our business model revolves around loan license, formulation and development of new drugs delivery systems, contract research and manufacturing services, technical collaboration and joint venture, technology transfer, institutional business, and new formulations with DCGI approvals.